Kelly Blue Book Price: $11,531-13,082
My price: $ 12,307
Detailed vehicle history report (aka no accident proof):
This is a very nice low mileage (~18XXX miles) 2015 automatic (CVT transmission) Honda fit for sale. I bought this car new in 2014 and am the first owner. The car was purchased at Honda Champaign and serviced regularly mainly at Honda Champaign as well. The car has had several manufacture recalls and every single one of them has been addressed. The most recent service and thorough inspection was done by Honda Champaign in late October (yes, very recently) and everything was perfect (yes, NOTHING required future attention, photo proof attached). I keep detailed maintenance and recall records and serious buyers are more than welcome to ask for them during test drive.
Other key information:
- Rated #1 in 2015 subcompact cars by US News
- Kelly Blue Book expert review score: 9.6/10
- Title: Clean
- Color: Alabaster silver
- Gas mileage: Highway 40-41, City ~ 30-33
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (handsfreelink and audio), 1 USB, 1 AUX, 2 12-Volt power outlets
- Rearview camera and 5-inch color LCD screen (not a touch screen)
- 60/40 Fold-flat rear magic seat: this is a VERY helpful feature if you want to haul bulky items, I have fit a rigid desk, a small fridge, a mountain bike (front wheel detached) in it before, of course on separate occasions.
- This site has more specifications than I can list: https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/honda/fit/2015/specs/fit-lx-cvt-367847
Again, VIN and authoritative car accident report websites are provided below for your convenience (one from the National Insurance Crime Bureau, and the other from Vehicle History) - You should see it for yourself, and not take my word for it: this truly is a trouble-free car. I do not want to waste my time repeating to potential buyers that the scuff marks were simply a result of parking mishaps, or want potential buyers to ask for a bargain saying that the marks were a result of car accidents. Because of these scuff marks, the Kelly Blue Book "Vehicle Condition" quiz yielded borderline "Good" to "Very good" condition - I have fully factored in these cosmetic issues.
National Insurance Crime Bureau: https://www.nicb.org/how-we-help/vincheck
Vehicle History: https://www.vehiclehistory.com/vehicle/land.php
- VIN: 3HGGK5H50FM720640
Only serious buyers please! Serious buyers are more than welcome to schedule an appointment with me for a test ride. Cleared funds please.
Preferred contact method (email): toughsolar23(AT)yahoo.com